Join our Team
Want to disrupt the world of TV and develop ‘next generation’ apps for an audience of millions? Looking for a pioneering opportunity in a greenfield environment, where you’ll create cool applications, and not simply build websites? Would you like to develop apps that will get TV, web and mobile connected as well as running on the latest TV-related devices?
As a Product Owner your career will evolve by combining what you already know of SCRUM and product development, with the challenges of applying that to a multi-device ecosystem.
On a daily basis you and your team will develop smart, attractive and efficient apps for smart TV’s, game consoles and set-top boxes for millions of end users. Also you will be given every opportunity to learn and develop by collaborating with experienced team members who are keen to share their knowledge with you. Every day you’ll be confronted with challenges demanding innovative solutions.
As a Product Owner, you can count on:
- A fantastic job for 40 hours a week (32 hours and upwards is also an option) at a dynamic start-up.
- A training budget and opportunities to attend trade fairs, seminars, etc.
- Continuous Integration, lots of responsibility, challenging work and experienced colleagues.
- Flexible working hours: you determine where and when you want to work.
- Travel allowance, free lunch, 26 vacation days and a MacBook.
- Conveniently located right beside Amsterdam Central Station.
In the end, only one candidate can be the best. And that will be the person with all the following and more:
- Processing project-related client requests
- Defining priorities of product features together with the client
- Guarding project timelines and deadlines
- Maintaining first line contact with involved third parties
- Optimising declarability of the Development team
- Guarding the product roadmap and vision
- Aligning products with Sales and Board
- Identifying and clarifying client requirements
- Responding to questions about client requirements
- Checking and guarding project budget in Harvest
- Facilitating demo. Inviting customers. introducing stories to customer.
- Supervising the QA workflow for app platforms that demand submission to an app store.
- Providing support to Sales
- Outstanding analytical skills combined with an eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in the English language.
Send us your motivation and CV!